Communications Service Network

Ordering Departmental Telecommunications Services: ICR

Faculty, staff, and departmental users need to contact their Communications Liaison to order telecommunications services.

Communications Liaisons can use the Interdepartmental Commuications Request (ICR). You should use the ICR to move, change, disconnect existing services, or add new services.

Your university PID is used to log-in to the system. If you do not have access, fill out this form and submit it to Customer Support Services.

At this time, the ICR cannot be submitted electronically. ICRs received without an authorized signature will not be processed.

Communications Network Services
1770 Forecast Drive (0506)
Blacksburg, Virginia 24060
(540) 231-6460
Virginia Tech Communications Network Services Virginia Tech Communications Network Services